HR RECRUITING & ASSESSMENT SPECIALIST
The European Organisational Research Group ltd is an organisational consulting, training and human resources development company for large European organisations.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The company has been a leader in specialist assessment processes for the potential of Specialists, Managers and Top Managers for many years, operating mainly in support of companies in the aerospace, defence, banking and IT segments. For this reason, we are looking for a native or fluent English-speaking HR Recruiting & Assessment Specialist, to be employed on international projects, working completely by remote.
Skills and features searched for:
• 5-10 years of working experience, not necessarily in the HR area, but during which he/she has developed a strong ability to interact with different professionals or managers;
• Native speaker of English or fluent in both spoken and written English;
• Master's degree in any discipline;
• He/she has a strong people-oriented attitude and considerable powers of observation;
• You must have a perfect command of tools such as Word and Excel; • You are authoritative, analytical, friendly and demonstrate the ability to write with fluency and command of language.
The resource, with whom project-specific mandates will be concluded, will be
• Research and identify through the most well-known web tools and
with head-hunting activities, the best possible candidates:
• He/she will deal with the entire Assessment process, according to
EORG standards and for which he/she will be appropriately trained;
• He/she interacts with company representatives, for any clarification
• He/she will define the short-list to be presented to the client and follow
up the hiring agreement;
CONTRACTUAL FORM AND REMUNERATION
• The resource will initially have a relationship of collaboration on mandate
and paid on interesting fees at the end of each job assigned;
• No commercial activity of customer research is required, but the
channelling of any contacts to EORG will be largely recognised.
Applications should be sent exclusively to the following e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying in the subject: RIF-ASH-Name-Surname
The activity is carried out completely remotely, at your home/office.
LOCATION: REMOTE POSITION
AVAILABILITY: As soon as possible
Mail address: email@example.com