secgov security specialist - policies
The European Organisational Research Group is a Talent Finding, HR Assessment and Development company for large European groups. For many years, EORG has been investing in high technology forevaluation and development of middle and top management figures.
Its process of recruiting is a revolutionary Talent Finding and Assessment Strategies service and it bases the selective process on articulated phases of web assessments, which allow to respond to clients with a high depth of analysis in terms of technical, behavioural, and managerial evaluations.
Our client is a prestigious multinational corporation known for providing highly specialized professionalism and expertise in many sectors. It is spread over several locations worldwide, from where specific international projects are supported.
It planned to insert some professional profiles necessary to deal with new international projects.
The company wishes to evaluate qualified candidates in the role below:
SECGov Security Specialist - Policies
- Experience in the implementation of security controls within a formal security management framework (e.g. ISO 27000 or NIST SP-800 series)
- Proven experience in preparing technical documentation, Standard Operating Procedures, Security Standards
Certification: CISSP, CRISC, CISM or equivalent
▪ Minimum 4 years SME experience
▪ CompTIA, CEH, or equivalent1 certification
▪ Proven experience with IT Security audits
+ + + Personal Security Clearance + + +
LOCATION: CZECH REPUBLIC
CONTRACT: Permanent Position
AVAILABILITY: 3-6 months
Mail address: email@example.com