Sec network specialist - cloud sec
The European Organisational Research Group is a Talent Finding, HR Assessment and Development company for large European groups. For many years, EORG has been investing in high technology forevaluation and development of middle and top management figures.
Its process of recruiting is a revolutionary Talent Finding and Assessment Strategies service and it bases the selective process on articulated phases of web assessments, which allow to respond to clients with a high depth of analysis in terms of technical, behavioural, and managerial evaluations.
Our client is a prestigious multinational corporation known for providing highly specialized professionalism and expertise in many sectors. It is spread over several locations worldwide, from where specific international projects are supported.
It planned to insert some professional profiles necessary to deal with new international projects.
The company wishes to evaluate qualified candidates in the role below:
Sec Network Specialist - Cloud Sec
- Overall monitoring, alerting
Broad understanding of networking protocols and services (e.g. FTP,HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP)
- Experience in configuration of monitoring systems for both networks and systems (PRTG, SCOM, Azure monitor, Nagios, Solarwinds, Prometheus+Grafana, …)
- Network analysis and troubleshooting experience
- Experience in configuring CISCO network devices (including NGFW)
- Experience in using SIEM technologies (preferably Splunk)
- Experience in creating alerts and generating periodical reports
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology and concepts quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability such to approach and diagnose broad technical issues
- Experience with Hybrid networking (Cloud + On Prem)
Certification: CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GPEN, GCIH, GSEC or similar
▪ Minimum 3 years SME experience
▪ CCNP Certification or equivalent1
+ + + Personal Security Clearance + + +
LOCATION: CZECH REPUBLIC
CONTRACT: Permanent Position
AVAILABILITY: 3-6 months
Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org