Security specialist - PKI, AD security, Antivirus
The European Organisational Research Group is a Talent Finding, HR Assessment and Development company for large European groups. For many years, EORG has been investing in high technology forevaluation and development of middle and top management figures.
Its process of recruiting is a revolutionary Talent Finding and Assessment Strategies service and it bases the selective process on articulated phases of web assessments, which allow to respond to clients with a high depth of analysis in terms of technical, behavioural, and managerial evaluations.
Our client is a prestigious multinational corporation known for providing highly specialized professionalism and expertise in many sectors. It is spread over several locations worldwide, from where specific international projects are supported.
It planned to insert some professional profiles necessary to deal with new international projects.
The company wishes to evaluate qualified candidates in the role below:
Security Specialist - PKI, AD security, Antivirus
- PKI, AD security, Antivirus
- Deep understanding of PKI (Microsoft, HSM, …)
- Knowledge on configuration of centrally managed AV technologies (e.g. Symantec, McAfee, Microsoft,…)
- Deep understanding of AD security, ability to architect, and implement defensive security controls for Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, Windows PKI, Windows 10 Enterprise, Server 2012/2016/2019.
- Experience with packet analysis tools & analysing their output (e.g. tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Knowledge of industry accepted security best practices/standards/policies such as NIST, OWASP, CIS, MITRE ATTACK
- Networking experience/knowledge and broad understanding of networking protocols and services (e.g. FTP,HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP)
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology and concepts quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability such to approach and diagnose broad technical issues
Certification: MCSE, MCSA, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GPEN, GCIH, GSEC or similar.
▪ Minimum 4 years SME experience
▪ CompTIA, CEH, or equivalent1 certification
▪ Proven experience with IT Security audits
+ + + Personal Security Clearance + + +
LOCATION: CZECH REPUBLIC
CONTRACT: Permanent Position
AVAILABILITY: 3-6 months
Mail address: email@example.com